Policy Papers and Briefings
BHRE Research Series Policy Papers
Opi Outhwaite and Olga Martin-Ortega (2017), Monitoring Human Rights in Global Supply Chains. Insights and policy recommendations for civil society, global brands and academics. BHRE Research Series. Policy Paper n.3.
Olga Martin-Ortega (2016), Modern Slavery and Human Rights in Global Supply Chains: Roles and Responsibilities of Public Buyers. Policy and practice insights for Higher Education Institutions in the framework of their obligations under the UK Modern Slavery Act. BHRE Research Series. Policy Paper n.2.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Opi Outhwaite (2014) Promoting responsible electronics supply chains through public procurement, BHRE Research Series. Policy Paper n. 1.
Working Papers and other Policy Papers
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Opi Outhwaite, with William Rook, (2013) 'The Electronics Watch Model: A Suggested Contract Performance Clause for Public Procurement Agreements for Electronic Goods', BHRE Working paper (2) for Electronics Watch, December 2013.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Opi Outhwaite, with William Rook., (2013) 'Improving Working Conditions in the Electronics Industry Global Supply Chain: Legal Issues Associated with Social Considerations in EU Public Procurement', BHRE Working paper (1) for Electronics Watch, October 2013.
- Olga Martin-Ortega (2013), "La diligencia debida de las empresas en materia de derechos humanos: un nuevo estándar para una nueva responsabilidad", Papeles el Tiempo de los Derechos, Universidad Carlos III, Madrid. No. 9.
- Olga Martin-Ortega (January 2012), "Business and Human Rights in Conflict", Working Paper, The Responsibilities of Spanish Transnational Corporations in the Field of Human Rights, University of Sevilla.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Johanna Herman (April 2010), "Hybrid Tribunals and the Rule of Law: Notes from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Cambodia", Just and Durable Peace (JAD-PbP) Working Paper Series, No. 7.
- Chandra L. Sriram, Olga Martin-Ortega and Johanna Herman (August 2009), "Beyond justice versus peace: transitional justice and peacebuilding strategies", CHRC Working Paper No. 1.
- Chandra L. Sriram, Olga Martin-Ortega and Johanna Herman (July 2009), "Transitional Justice and Peacebuilding: Considerations for policymakers", Just and Durable Peace (JAD-PbP) Policy Brief No. 2.
- Chandra L. Sriram, Olga Martin-Ortega and Johanna Herman (May 2009), "Evaluating and Comparing Strategies of Peacebuilding and Transitional Justice", Just and Durable Peace (JAD-PbP) Working Paper Series No. 1.
- Chandra L. Sriram, Olga Martin-Ortega and Johanna Herman (January 2009), "Just peace? Peacebuilding and rule of law in Africa: Lessons for policymakers, CHRC Policy Paper No. 1.
- Ana Liena Libertad with Olga Martin-Ortega (2006), "Survey Response, Laws of Spain", in Institute of Applied Social Studies of Norway (Fafo), Commerce, Crime and Conflict: A Survey of Sixteen Jurisdictions.
Other (opinion pieces and short articles)
- Opi Outhwaite, (2015) Environmental offences: finally making the polluter pay? Country update: United Kingdom, IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Journal. 6:2015
- Opi Outhwaite, (2014) Judicial Review Procedures Public Participation and Access to Environmental Justice, Country Report: United Kingdom, IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Journal, 5: 2014
- Olga Martin-Ortega, "Empresas y Derechos Humanos", Stakeholders. Responsabilidad Social. No. 38, October 2012.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Iva Vukusic, "Lack of critical voices as the ICTY examines its global legacy", International Law Pad, December 2011.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Rosana Alija Fernandez, "Next steps in the pursuit of justice for the Spanish victims of Franco's dictatorship", ASIL Accountability, Summer 2010.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Rosana Alija Fernandez, "Argentina may give hope to victims of Spanish civil war and Franco regime", JURIST, 18 June 2010.
- Olga Martin-Ortega and Jordi Palou-Loverdos 'Preserving Spain's Universal Jurisdiction Law in the Common Interest', JURIST, 26 June 2009.